Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brooke if only you could understand.

When will i be enough?
Im sorry.
If i could lie down and keep you from getting your feet wet i would.
If i could protect you from everything i would.
I would rather take the pain than see you suffer.
I feel like i am at blame if you get hurt, even when it is an uncontrollable variable.
If you cry, i am at fault.
Whether you blame me or not, i accept your troubles as mine.
I made a promise. The only one ive ever really kept.
My only regret was not knowing how much you were worth in the beginning.
Not knowing that, you were worth more than the rest.
You are my one regret.
I regret ever leaving you.
I regret letting you love me.
I should of only promised you my love.
Dont love me back because i'll never be enough.
Im sorry.
Im not the victim, and im not the attacker, but am i not to blame for being a bystander and not saving you. I love you and im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment