Friday, January 21, 2011

Go Ahead and Cry

You broke my heart and your gonna walk away.
So you don't think you have to see me fall apart.
But think again because leaving isn't so simple
I grab ahold of your arm and your body trembles.
Turn around and look me in the eyes
Tell me to my face
Your full of nothing but bullshit, lies, & goodbyes.
And now your little blue eyes start to water
And your cold demeanor falters
I push back my instinct to take you back
I know we'll only end up on the same damn track.
Nothings gonna change.
You don't think your to blame.
I love you but i hate what your doing to me.
And if it really was destiny, if i let you go free
You'd know where to find me.
But i know you wont.
That's why when you cry now.
You'll have to tell my machine how,
Your a changed man.
Cuz that's the only way you'll ever hear my voice again.

We could of been happy,
If you weren't stuck on being negative on all the ways i wasnt her
Well i know I'll never be unfaithful.
So i know one way we aren't alike for sure.
So i started off wanting you not to leave
But i finally do believe
What my friends have been saying all along.
You can love someone entirely
but that doesn't mean your love isn't wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment