Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Realize. Her Eyes. Tell Lies.









I look into your eyes
And all i see is green.
Your green eyes.
I've learned to despise
Because they've gotten so good
At telling lies.
I believed what they seem
to be telling me.
Because your pretty green eyes
Match your little green heart
Now that I'm tearing you apart
Your eyes turn blue
But there's no fooling me or you
Because your just an chameleon
And while i'm at it yeah him too.
Blue Green or Brown
I shake it off.
Your grreen gaze lays upon the ground.
So try and steal
my love, my friend, my life
but you cant ever steal my heart
You can't even cut it out with a knife
When your blade hits this chest
You'll see its made of titanium
There is no taking this heart from
My rock hard chest, thought it does come
with a vulnerable heart
But now its got protection from dart
Green Eyes like yours.
Green Eyes.
So subtle right now.
Because when your not on the prowl
They just seem like pretty little green eyes.
Everyone needs to realize.
Green eyes can lie.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who you wrote this at, but I am glad as hell I don't have green eyes.

    To the subject of this poem: please check in to an infirmary because you've got some serious burns.

    ReplyDelete