Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Difference Between Who I Am and Who You See.

There are places we can't return
No matter how we yearn
To face our problems and turn
The other cheek to our previous burns
There are truths we can't deny
No matter how much we try
To repress the things we feel
Things nobody should steal
Things done and hidden
Because it's already been forbidden
There are lies we have to tell
Because the truth is destructive as well.
Cant do the things I want
And be someone you want
At the same time.
So it pushes us to spend time lying
To one another.
Because there isn't any other
Option when it comes to living out
Who i am
And who you see.
If you cant fix it, withstand it.
You cant fix me but cant you stand it?
Will you stand by me?
When you start to hate me
You definitely wont always love me
The things you'll see are quite scary
So don't tarry now, if you aren't going to stay
for the long run. eventually the sun goes down.
Hope when the sun goes down,
I'll still see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment