Friday, February 4, 2011

Infidelity.

Explanation: I was going through a rough breakup in 2009 dealing with infidelity.

I've found happiness in my loneliness.
I find peace under stress.
I can now breathe underwater.
I can see when it's dark out.

I've moved on from you.
All the shit that you put me through.
And now I look at myself saying
How could I really not see
That all I needed was me
To make myself so happy.
I don't need anyone else.
I don't need anyone's help.

Why can't you see that by not being me
And by being you, through and through
Was only gonna hurt you and I.
Now I apologize, to myself for wasting my time and believing your lies.
But now I've moved on and i got no time for goodbyes.

I can speak for myself.
Because my mouth isn't yours.
And I know that I'm done
With all of you and all of your whores.
It's been three years together
But all I need are three days
To figure out that you wronged me
In so many ways.
Maybe I won't find myself loving another somebody
Sooner or later I'll know alone is better than you cheating with anybody.
I used to get cheated on by you on a daily basis.
And everywhere that I look now I'm finding the traces
Because if you plant your seed
I'm gonna find you by the weeds.
Because your a mister big shot with oh so many needs.
No matter what you say.
No matter how you plead
I'm gonna say no.
Because I want you to go.
The weeds of lies that you tell just keep growing and growing.
No matter how cheap and no matter how good your stories are flowing.
But I don't care anymore.
I'm taking care of myself.
I'm good and I'm gone.
I don't need nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment