Monday, February 14, 2011

So after every single lie go ahead and try.

Every single time I try
You show me a different side
It all turns out to be a lie
So don't ask my why
Every single night I cry
Every up wall I put up falls
So don't try and call
You were my one downfall.

I don't know why you attract me so
I guess it's something I'll never know.
It's not that you affect my heart
You effect mind and soul.
I seem to loose all control
And then I feel so cold.
You build me up to break me down.
Pushed them all away for you
So no one is left around.
Nothing left not one word true.

So after telling me a lie
Go ahead and beg and cry
Cuz I ain't gonna even try
To see your better side.
You were born dead not alive.
But you can't reach me with your knife
You can't reach me i'm too high
Even though I held my arms wide
I'm glad I had my pride.
It kept me on my stride.
You can't eat me up alive.
And now your fading like a tide.
And I'm stepping back goodbye
Looking for the next ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment