Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everyone is a coward about something. Rise against the odds.

People have demons.
At one point you begin to lose sight of who you use to be.
You start to stop caring whats right anymore and just act on your instinct.
Some people will do anything to survive and to keep alive their happiness.
The truth is I haven't felt more alive in my entire life than I had at the beginning of this year.
And I went to some very irrational lengths to keep it.
I didn't do anything to anyone but I was reckless with my own sanity.
I was quite reckless with my heart, as childish as that sounds.
Setting myself up for disaster but denying it because I was happy at the time.
Theres is a lot I don't understand about life. You meet thousands of people.
And then you meet one person and your life is changed.
Finally you're living for something and you're finally not running away.
You rather break down every damn wall & face any danger than to lose that person.
But the problem is you are living for that someone. Living because of them.
Soon enough its not your choice and something happens and they aren't there anymore.
Everyone's a coward about something.
Some people are cowards when it comes to allowing themselves to be vulnerable.
I find that the strongest people with icy exteriors have troubles allowing people to become close to them.
I guess that's how they cope.
That's something I've learned not to be scared about. I don't hide behind walls. What you see is what you get. I'm honest about who I am. I am not a coward when it comes to things like love.
I would still fight for the people i care out, no matter what has happened in the past.
It's best to keep your hope up and never let it fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment