Friday, February 4, 2011

Ever wake up and think what am i doing here?


    I cannot tell anyone about this memory but to not repeat it would be to forget it so I'll do the only thing I know how to do. Write. The thing is. You can't trust a memory to be honest. Or to make it more clear you can't trust your memory to remember what happened the way it did. We choose to notice some things more than other or pretend that some things weren't said to preserve the beauty of the memory. Memories once passed are just pictures of dreams that get harder to recall.
    I'm not sure what really happened. I'm not sure what was really said now that time has passed since I recall it. I feel like to share with someone those memorable moments wouldn't do anything but cheapen my experience. The importance of it dilutes with every person told. Maybe I wont write about it after all. It's one of my favorite memories. I think i'll let my imagination get the best of me if it wants.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment