Sunday, February 13, 2011

Walk Away.


It's hard to hear.
And harder to watch.
I'd rather not be there
Yet i wish you good luck.
It's hard to wish the best
To those who once belong to you,
And those who wronged you too.
But I'd rather wish them both the best
And keep my mouth glued.
Although it aches inside my heart
And kills me in my brain
I know that this is the best way.
I know from this i gain,
the strength to find better things
In life and trust and love.
It's best to sometimes walk away,
From those you truly love.

2 comments:

  1. very well put. this makes me take a step back and think about some of the ones in my past

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I've had to take a step back and seperate my heart and my mind. Realize the difference from what I want and what I need.

    ReplyDelete